Physical changes within an organization require special preparations. A change process demands considerable resources and diverts the focus of the organization from its business goals. The direct implication of self-managing such a process is the loss of working hours, logistic resources within the company are completely devoted to the relocation process, and workdays are lost due to the infrastructure not functioning.
Whether it is office relocation, expansion of the operation or opening a new branch, our team at Tif-all is prepared to provide you with the comprehensive solution to managing and executing the project. Thanks to the services that provided by Tif-all, your company would continue with its day-to-day business with no interruptions. You could leave all the hassle to us and rest assured that we will take total responsibility for managing the change process.
We are prepared to provide you with all the technological and logistic services that you decide are needed. Our services include a wide range of options, starting from locating the ideal site for your office, through architectural design, communications, construction, computerization, supervising the suppliers to packing, relocating the office and/or entering the new office.
The company’s team includes experts in a broad range of operations and logistics areas. Our project managers take full responsibility for their projects to assure a smooth and swift transition.
About the Company
Tif-all provides management services for logistics changes to companies and organizations. Our company leads and manages the change process, starting from setting up the office, through consulting, planning and managing the transfer, setting up and upgrading the communication and data canter, to transferring the servers farm and the communication infrastructure. By handing over the management of projects such as expanding and relocation, to Tif-all, the organization relieves itself of the burden of these complex logistic tasks, saves money in employees’ working hours and dramatically reduces the time lost during the operation's shut down resulting from the transfer.
Tif-all was founded in 2006 by Kobi Abekasis an industrial and management engineer. The company provides services throughout Israel to leading companies in the Israeli economy.
1. Relocating Communication and Data Center:
v Mapping – collecting information and listing items in the labs and communication rooms. The mapping phase handles the systems that are to be transferred to the new location. It includes: mapping the network of the servers and communication equipment, listing the type and make of each item as well as its serial number, giving specific identification numbers to critical systems of the building, floor, wing etc.
v Planning – Defining the process of the project in its entirety. Detailed planning of each of the stages of the transfer of the communication and data centers, planning the positioning of the servers based on the mapping and planning. Packing and transfer arrangements.
v Execution – The execution of the project is done on a turnkey basis that includes all the transfer stages: planning, mapping and the actual disassembly of the servers by certified technicians, bridging the communication room by a team of experts, managing teams of experts in data storage systems, data security etc.
v Workstations and Computer Equipment – Disassembling the workstations, packing the workstation and computer equipment into dedicated boxes. Setting up the workstations in the new location including assembly of the workstations, setting up and configuration of the printers, connection to the local network and initial login to Windows on each individual computer.
2. Planning operating and Execution the Project at the Customer’s Site:
v The formulation of a coherent transfer strategy that is solid and exhaustive will ensure the smooth and efficient transition of the company to the new location site.
v The burden of handling the transfer process with everything that comes with it, is taken care of by an external professional source which has proven and vast experience in this area.
v Our company has an organized methodology for handling the transfer and relocation of large companies while keeping to high quality standards in terms of schedule, accuracy, integrity etc.
- Receiving all the data existing in the company about the employees included in the relocation; about the equipment that is to be moved, source and destination data; logistic and business constraints and possible time slots for the transfer.
- Pinpointing all incomplete information needed to properly execute the transfer. Guiding the company employees on how better to retrieve missing information, such as: disassembly and assembly of special equipment, quantitative data, completing source and destination data etc.
- Preparing an agreed detailed and coordinated plan of the transfer of the required content, to coordinate with the new facilities construction schedule, the constraints of the departments being transferred, computer equipment’s transfer, machinery and populating requirements.
Setting up a budget for the transfer phase.
- Preliminary checks of the new site.
- Attending internal client company planning meetings dedicated to the transfer issue.
- Determining the content of the work involved in the physical aspects of the transfer. Assisting in the process of the selection of the executing contractors and with the communication with them.
v Helping to prepare employees for the upcoming transfer process. Communicating to the employees as follows:
- Preparing a document that contains directions and instructions.
- Leading the meetings with the employees.
- Preparing all the logistic accessories required to mark the content and equipment that is to be transferred, the positions and stations in the new site, signs etc. Everything to facilitate and make the transfer more efficient to prevent errors and losses, all based on our proven methodology.
- Managing and accompanying the transfer and supervising all stages and phases up until its successful completion.
3. Managing and Setting Up Development Centers on a Turnkey Basis:
v Supervising and project managing makes the complex task of building new company offices simple, effective and cost-efficient.
v Pre-determining definitive costing with the signing of the rental contract assures that customers know where they are headed and what the cost per meter will be.
v Planning – this is a crucial phase in the success of the project founded on strategic considerations from the macro down to the micro level taking into consideration priorities based on the needs of the organization. Right from the planning phase, emphasis is placed on coordination with the architect who receives explicit tools and a pre-determined budget with which to work.
v Subcontractors are selected based on an open bid, and no items are left to conjecture or subjected to interpretation during the execution.
v Tif-all’s superlative skills in motivating employees, its technical knowledge, and ability to synchronize schedules between the various suppliers, assure a minimal margin of error.
v The ability to control the schedule and to smoothly manage the transition, at the end of the project, guarantees utmost confidence to the customer and prevents waste of costly company resources.
v Negotiation phases with the suppliers – we conduct the negotiation and report to the customer with complete transparency.
4. Communication Infrastructure:
v Planning the cables system in the servers’ room.
v Organizing the communications and servers cabinets in the living working environment including the required accessories to manage the cabling system.
v Installing active communication equipment for LAN and WAN networks.
v Optical communication infrastructure.
v Installing the telephone equipment and switchboard.
First International Bank of Israel
Shikun & Binui of the Arison Group
The Bank of Jerusalem
Adler Chomski Group
Israel Discount Bank
Property and Building Corporation LTD, Part of the IDB Group